Anything nice happened to you lately?

Oh god, Morrissey has diversified into festive products?

1 Like

That joke isn’t funny anymore.

I would go out tonight, but I haven’t got a Santa Suit to weaaar

1 Like

Gigs are back, and I’ve been taking my new camera along to gigs, and I’ve taken some photos I’ve been really happy with, but best of all they’ve pretty much all been picked up by the bands and been given a much bigger life than they otherwise would have done. It’s good to know that my mojo hasn’t deserted me in lockdown and it’s got me properly fired up about taking more photos and music generally

8 Likes

Went for a walk down here last week.

Was ace.

18 Likes
2 Likes

As if theres any other serving suggestions!

Birds have cottoned on the feeder I set up, and now jays are coming right up to my window. A nice boost during the working day.

5 Likes

i kissed a girl (and i liked it)

11 Likes

Did she?

3 Likes

the long awaited dawnwalker katy perry covers album is going to be a smash

4 Likes

The only thing that’s standing out was someone saying something to me that kept making me smile for a long time afterwards whenever I remembered it.

I’m trying to say more nice things to more people as that’s a really good feeling, isn’t it.

15 Likes

I very much enjoy to say nice things to people, for this exact reason.

2 Likes

you’re an excellent cheerleader of the boards, funky, you always make me feel positive :relaxed:

10 Likes

My tortoise did a cute poo this morning

4 Likes

Oh god why is my dad on DiS???

(Sorry sheeldz, the old man loves a Maccy D’s breakfast)

1 Like

I got 4 likes in a post I made yesterday in your wonderful HGATR thread.

That was nice.

5 Likes

Yeah that thread was another nice thing that happened actually. Might reread it all later just for fun.

1 Like

Congrats on a possible wee promotion, by the way.

1 Like

Oh I don’t think that’s in the offing really, I’ve only been here 4 months. Money might be going up a little though.

1 Like