Anything puzzling you currently? Would you currently describe yourself as "puzzled" about something?

nope, all seems to be in order.

3 Likes

Just bump this thread if you do happen to find anything puzzling any time soon, thanks

1 Like

probably just the future and life in general

boooooiiiiii

Celebrity Juice is 10 years old.
10 years.

That hits harder when you think about how old Bo Selecta must therefore be

They just incorporated it into the design

1 Like

A conundrum in the form of a bullet point list:

• I don’t like download only games
  • Yooka-Laylee was download-only on Switch, so I grudgingly bought it for about £40
  • It’s available for a limited time as a physical edition for $50…
  • …but there’s a fancypants version for $75
  • I’ve played the game and completed it, but feel I should get the boxed version…
  • …and I’m thinking that if I’m paying for it, I might as well pay a bit more and get the super one although it’s just the same game with some extra cardboard and plastic

I’m not sure if this conundrum is something that could be described as “puzzling” I wouldn’t say you are “puzzled” by the decision personally.

Cheerfully withdrawn.

Thanks, I wish you all the best with your conundrum regardless of how irrelevant it was to this thread x

I’m puzzled that you would even consider spending so much money on a game you already own

1 Like

tbf I’ve bought Final Fantasy VII god knows how many times

2 Likes

but presumably so you could replay it on different consoles. He already owns it on switch

It’s still there. No one notices because cranes are just part of the London skyline now.

2 Likes

Not sure whether to prioritise tickets or longer routes in ticket to ride Europe, mate

Just why does everyone have cake and I don’t

You know when you get a really thick/dark eyebrow hair that wasn’t there a few days ago? Is that because it’s grown really fast, or has a previously not thick/dark eyebrow metamorphosed into it?

1 Like

mine just grow crazy quick

For my eyebrow hairs?

I am puzzled at why my inflatable helmet was not met with more excitement maybe Ill take it to the MIT boards thy will know a good idea