Aphex Twin channelling Jim Corr again

Are you a literal child or something, or are you just having a bad day?

Are you no-platforming me now?

Are we not allowed to have a difference of opinion without you calling me a child?

What a thread!

18 Likes

Noones no-platforming you. But I would suggest taking a less aggressive approach than in this and some of the other threads. Play nicely.

4 Likes

I feel like every thread I open recently has you throwing your weight around, causing unnecessary arguments and then pulling this shit when people disagree. You are a fucking child, pal, so youā€™re probably gonna hear it a lot in life x

3 Likes

Theyā€™ll all have aphex faces instead

1 Like

Point me in the direction of something aggressive Iā€™ve said in this thread please

CGā€™s enjoying the lockdown then

4 Likes

Itā€™s pretty Breathless.

Is not the same as

As in you can be aggressive without saying aggressive things, yknow that right?

1 Like

Marx is talert

1 Like

Sorry if Iā€™ve struck to wrong tone or something

Genuinely interested to debate why people would back Aphex on stuff like this, I think that these are quite serious things to claim when you have the kind audience/audience loyalty he does (as demonstrated in at least some part in this thread)

Not really sure Iā€™ve been aggressive at all, but I enjoy a bit of discourse in a way that perhaps doesnā€™t strike the tone of the forum, so sorry if Iā€™ve upset anyone at all

Classic nooney

3 Likes

just to clarify:

• 9/11 was perpetrated by Al Qaeda
  • we already lived in a police state before Covid-19

cheers

2 Likes

:sheep::sheep::sheep:

I for one am surprised to see notorious edgelord Aphex Twin go tin foil hat on us

11 Likes

Great thread, glad to have contributed.

Disappointed he didnā€™t go full 5G / Corona truther tbh

thereā€™s still time

3 Likes

Why make good songs when you can make headlines eh

1 Like