Apology Thread

Please use this thread to apologise to other members of the forum publically.

@japes I’m sorry for this reply, if I thought it was even close to being true, I wouldn’t have said it :heart:

2 Likes

This is a very magnanimous thread IMO

Sorry everyone for giving you massive boners/lady-boners all the time and distracting you from work.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s kind of you to acknowledge this, and one day I may be able to forgive you for it

:no_mouth:

This is like someone on Friends mentioning food and then Joey enters the scene and the studio audience applaud

12 Likes

Can someone merge the following into this thread please? @moderators

Apologies moderators

2 Likes

God dammit. I’d spotted you replying, and was about to screenshot it and post it with the caption “OMG It’s happening.” It would have got lots of likes, and possibly even a POTW/Community Gold nomination. And then you posted before I could do so, thus denying me the opportunity. I’m sorry for ranting, but I really think you should apologise for being too fast at posting.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Aw sometimes I miss Joey

1 Like

I’m sorry, but no.

2 Likes

This is the right decision, each of those threads is different in its own way

You need to be more subtle than that to get @marckee

I’d like to apologise to anyone called Dennis for my upcoming thread “Anyone called Dennis is a fucking prick”. No offence intended.

5 Likes

Wow!

I love you Tone, but it would have been very confusing

I love you too but anyone confused by such a thing would have some apologising to do as far as I’m concerned

I apologise, I’ll try and be more subtle in future.

1 Like