Apparently London is getting the first Pokemon centre outside of japan

What else could it be?

Would be good if you went and wanted to buy the rare and exciting Pokemon but every time you tried to approach it someone made you buy 76521 wild pidgeys beforehand

6 Likes

^^^^

1 Like

something about fluffy or furry things being left out on a shelf really sits uneasy with me as well, think of all the dust and human sweat or spittle they will accumulate over time

just going down the pokemon centre to spit on all the toys

8 Likes

Would be even better if you forked out for a good one (Gengar for example) and it turned into a Ditto and the Ditto is made of actual slime and they donā€™t give you a bag for it so you just have slimy hands and it all sort of disintegrates and makes a mess everywhere as you try and get it home.

5 Likes

Best to jog there, get a good sweat on first.

Dunno, thought itā€™d be made up like a big Pokemon centre with loads of fun decorations and Pokemon related memorabilia inside but it was just a shop with Pokemon Iā€™d never heard of

Think my biggest life regret is living in the era of Im_On_Safari happening. What a load of stupid bullshit.

13 Likes

Anybody else go ā€˜COFFEE!!!ā€™ in the style of koffing when they go to make a hot drink? Me either.

1 Like

@ruffers save it for thursday you two

pokemon are for children and some children have issues over-enunciating and spitting when they talk. Itā€™s a reasonable assumption that if they are left out for weeks or months then peopleā€™s spit will be on a lot of them

idk, reckon if this was a problem itā€™d be guarded against by now

People always go on about ā€œDonā€™t eat that Pickā€™nā€™Mix because kids put their slobbery hands in there all the timeā€ but I donā€™t really care about that

5 Likes

also thereā€™s going to be a lot of ā€œpā€ sounds being made ā€œMUM LOOK POKEMON!ā€ etc which will spray it

1 Like

tastier if anything

they should have like a big see through chamber where like an air current is blown so you see all the pokemon teddy bears floating around, then you have to press a button with the right pokemon face on it and it spits the toy out, make it fun for the children

1 Like

Literally the only valid reason I can see right now for having kids is to play Pokemon with them, soz

2 Likes

Do you like that song ā€œDonā€™t Haunt This Placeā€?

Why is Pikachu dressed like Jacob Rees Mogg for this?

Also which PokƩmon are comrades?