Why not treat yourself to a bottle?

1 Like

Massively overpriced for a start

Not on your nelly

Itā€™s no apple tango

Well, this has been a bruising experience so far

6 Likes

Nothing worse than a bruised appetiser

Bloody love an Appletiser, the classiest of all the soft drinks. 100% apple juice. No idea how they do it.

4 Likes

I always thought it was Appletise, but apparently Iā€™m wrongo!

1 Like

Fireball & Appletiser is very nice.

It used to be. Think it was different in different countries but then they brought everything into line at some point?

1 Like

Only just considered this might be a play on ā€˜appetiserā€™ except it doesnā€™t really have anything in common with that.

Wondered if it just a play on Tizer but that seemed weird but Wikipedia tells me that name is also about appetiser

Tizer is a red-coloured, citrus-flavoured soft drink bottled in Cumbernauld and sold in the United Kingdom. The name originally comes from the phrase ā€œTizer the Appetizerā€. It was launched in 1924 by Fred and Tom Pickup of Pudsey[1] when it was known as ā€œPickupā€™s Appetizerā€, and is the offspring of Vimto and Irn-Bru.

Anyway the upshot is Iā€™ve been slow to realise a drink can be an appetiser.

1 Like

not as nice as Cidona but a close second

Beautiful stuff, shame itā€™s so expensive

Had a Cidona recently. Theyā€™ve taken all the sugar out of it. Shite.

The original shloer

Really want some apple juice now

Not appletiser though sorry

Appletizer is OK but only occasionally.

God i felt like a king having a bottle of this as a kid when we went to the pub. What a treat. Carried that treat feeling into adulthood even though im not convinced itā€™s even that nice anymore

This is how our kids feel when weā€™re out for lunch and Appletiser is a drinks option

5 Likes

In my top 5 soft drinks, a lovely counterpart to Orangina

I got your back @drastic_measures !!

1 Like