April 2020 Film Thread

I’m never gonna watch it purely for that reason. Absurd.

Ponyooooo

Mate

hiya

How about 90s naval law thrillers?

3 Likes

watched THE FIRM for the first time recently and I am now convinced Tom Cruise is, unfortunately, the best actor of all time

6 Likes

great movie but i’ve seen it recently

i just added cocktail and risky business to my rental list a couple hours ago. forgot about the firm!!!

1 Like

I wonder when the last year was when somebody watched the film 9 1/2 weeks. I refuse to believe anyone has in the last decade

The Rainmaker? The Claire Danes subplot is a bit :grimacing::grimacing: but other than that it’s solid and Danny DeVito is obviously great support

Maybe Adrian Lynne is due a comeback - i wonder if this will ever come out and how “erotic” it’s going to be

1 Like

Adrian Lyne has a new film coming out this year! With Ben Affleck and Ana De Armes who are now, despite a 16 year age gap, a real life couple! Cheers Adrian!

1 Like

woah no way!

oh my god. lyne doing highsmith! this i gotta see!

1 Like

Went to claim the 3 months for a quid last night

That deal expired

There’s an irony to that

1 Like

did anyone watch Chaotic Ana? I thought it was unbelievably terrible, like a sub-student film, how on earth did it end up on mubi

Watched (the secret world of) Arrietty just now on the ol’ Netflix. Very sweet and nice and good imo

1 Like

Watched Unbreakable tonight. Really pleased that it largely stands up to how much I enjoyed it as a youngun

5 Likes

didn’t like mustang sorry

I’m watching Sister Act for the first time.

2 Likes