April Football Thread - Take Your AI And Fuck Off Home

• Argyle
  • Bristol City
  • Draw
0 voters

If we don’t win today then we’re all but down. Foster Out.

1 Like

No way you’ll lose to Bristol City they’re rubbish

Big match at the top (3rd Vs 6th) today:

• Leicestershire Quitters
  • Draw
  • Norfolk Mustards
0 voters
  • Tranmere
  • Us
  • Draw
0 voters

Nice to have Fogle’s support

3 Likes

Absolutely no way Fogle’s not a Fulham fan.

4 Likes
  • West Didsbury & Chorlton
  • Irlam
  • Draw
  • Waterlogged pitch
0 voters

It was 2-2 on Friday. No manager present because he’s on his holidays.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/The_Forty_Four/status/1774505025659609325?t=Yyr3jb2RVEtw9EY6py6QHQ&s=19

4 Likes

11 games in 20 days coming up for Colne because the league simple must finish by April 20th

At least they have nothing to play for so can play whoever. Charnock Richard have ten games in that time and should be going for playoffs.

Think Truro City have got 10 in 20, but that involves playing their home games nearly 200 miles away in Gloucester.

1 Like

Getting literally tied to a cross and burned alive for saying Pepball is over yesterday, everyone and their mother saying it today. No need to offer me apologies lads, I’m used to what life is on the edge.

And yet you’re back here and posting today!

Hallelujah, he is risen!

4 Likes

8 points behind top with a fifth of the season to go. Get those arm muscles working Tyrone, think you’ve got some trophy lifting ahead

2 Likes

Reckon 2/1 on City to win the title is great value/printing moneh. I think they have the easiest run in, look most likely to reliably collect points from those games, and have done it year in year out. Genuinely surprised that the bookies have so little faith in them putting the scousers as favourites.

1 Like

Will win the title (no anti-bants please)

• Liverpool
  • Man City
  • Arsenal
0 voters
  • Aston 'three wins off top spot" Villa
0 voters

No.

There’s no way a Liverpool are winning the title in a season where we’ve played most of it with a reserve goalie, reserve teenage full backs, a reserve centre back, a brand new midfield 3, and a rotation of injury prone/out of form/clown school strikers

That said, City are not full strength either & missing Walker & Stones is costing them

Probably Arsenal look strongest on paper but we all know they choke around game 33/34 - especially if they’re still in Europe

Honestly can’t see anything other than a City win

Lots of football to be played in April, the traditional curtain raiser to the end of the season

1 Like

the five sweetest words in the English language

4 Likes

Arsenal have the hardest run in and no previous experience/form in bringing it home. Reckon they needed to win yesterday to have any chance of winning the title. Obviously stranger things have happened than both Liverpool and City fucking their easier runs of fixtures, but the odds are very slim now if you ask me.

1 Like