AQOS anyone?

yeah, got that and Waitrose mixed up

think i was the only person to not put W apart from the joke answers

5 Likes

I’d also put bethenny to be fair
Surely she’s the most well known? But think some people genuinely don’t know one housewives name! Shocking! Get a life!

1 Like

Bethenny or Lisa Rinna maybe. I know right, what the fuck do these people do for entertainment?!?

1 Like

Just cause the rest of the boards were fucking dead while the quiz was happening innit

2 Likes

I liked it when @s_y_b came back and was buzzed to see people still playing the stupid game

7 Likes

I’ll say! People are in that thread posting shit like the Watchmen film being better than the comic.

1 Like

5 IN.

No reason not to get involved. Any risk is that you spend too long thinking about it and the answers are never used. Just go with your gut.

Interesting mix so far. Some questions with unanimous answers, some with unique answers from everyone so far. Keep your answers coming!

Remember, the only risk is your answers won’t be used. But the reward is a great edition of AQOS. Get with it.

1 Like

I still remember my absolute shame when I misread a question (I think it was ‘A Lads Mag’) and put ‘big sports direct mug’ thinking it said ‘A Lads Mug’

At least I think that was how it boiled down, definitely involved a sports direct mug, and definitely involved my utter shame.

9 Likes

No AQOS without!

2 Likes

an incredible answer

1 Like

These lot need some buddies:

@richie
@RatKingCole
@Brainfreeze
@hesastopsiiiiign
@ma0sm
@froglet