Absolutely fuming that sandwich is a single yet pot noodle got 4

I 100% have a fiendish

1 Like

I like to eat beef out of the original cow

5 Likes

Calippo is a great answer tbf

5 Likes

Beeve*

had this thread in mind when answering Eating stuff straight out of the tin/box/pack thread :joy:

2 Likes

A crisp packet is not an original container for a crisp.

A banana skin is an original container for a banana.

5 Likes

Oh hang on - yeah - if you sent them to wonton and didn’t resubmit them to me then you’re out I’m afraid (I don’t have access to his DMs and onlyincluded people who resubmitted their answers to me)

I must have been eating one at the time. No idea what was going through my head :rofl:

1 Like

GL with the eye. Some things are bigger than beeve

1 Like

As the voice of reason for this forum I can categorically state that it has never been and never will be acceptable to eat baked beans from the tin.

6 Likes

This is what sanity looks like, thank you. Like, are people putting crisps back into a potato? What madness is this?

Pot noodle was my original answer before I re-read the question and realised it didn’t say hot food

Thanks pal! Squinting or no I’ll see you in here later on.

the pizza is cooked and then put into a takeaway box, not its original container
or you buy a pizza and take it out the container to cook it

idk

don’t like that answer

1 Like

Moooving on from the beeves

Q3.A capital city in Africa

A capital city for all of Africa.

3 Likes

My original answer was banana then I changed it because I didn’t trust people to realise this

2 Likes

An original container for a crisp is soil, as it is made out of potato and they grow in the ground, but then this would not be an acceptable food to eat out of its original container (imo).

no idea why no one else put burrito?!

1 Like