AQOS Episode 7/8 - Question Sign Up

Annnnnd…IT’S TIME TO QUIZ!!!
For anyone who hasn’t played before - you will be given 15 questions. All you have to do is guess what the most popular answer to all the questions will be. You get the same number of points per question as the total number of people who gave the same answer as you. For example if the question is " Name a soft drink" and 100 people including you said “Coca-cola” you would get 100 points. The fiendish rule is - if no one else answers the same as you, you will be deducted the number of points that the top answer scored. The person with the most points wins.

No discussing the questions/answers on here. Googling is permissible - after all the skill is knowing what your fellow dissers are likely to say.
How to play: SEND ME A PM to receive the questions and then send the answers back by 5PM WEDNESDAY 29th NOVEMBER. The answers and winner will be announced from lunchtime onwards on Friday.

AQOS Ep 7/8 The Answers

:wave: :wavINg:

I’ll probably respond to PMs later this evening so don’t worry if you don’t get the questions straight away.

IN.

SomethINg tells me I won’t do very well in this.

This sounds mINt.

Feel like this thread needs some songs in 7/8 key signature but all I can think of is that bit in Paranoid Android and that Christmas song by Jethro Tull.

IN the basement flat, by the garages
Where people dump their mattresses
Hexsther’s in the kitchen, making sandwiches
The answers in his quiz are all wonky and skewed

Fill (IN) your boots: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuple_meter#List_of_compositions_in_septuple_meter

Ok, questions are being sent out. Think they’re fairly easy this time if that encourages anyone. And quite food orientated…

My partner wants to play, so might have to set up a special account up IN the near future

Easy questions are all well and good…but if you get them wrong you look like a right plonker!

Here we all are now, all the lads!

Ok gonna see what this is (in)

I wonder what you could be referring to… :thinking:

I’m taking the approach of “owning my mistakes”, if you couldn’t tell

35 IN
10 answers back
1 wonton-esque clanger

That’ll be me, friends.

Bottom nINe, here I come…

Do you look at the answers sometimes and think “this idiot is going to get some abuse”?