AQOS Shambles Edition I: The Questions

Thanks to @boothyfearssatan for making this possible and to @NoahVale for smashing it last time and for me stealing the below text verbatim:

You will be given 15 questions. All you have to do is guess what the most popular answer to all the questions will be, kind of like Family Fortunes, only with DiSers.

You get the same number of points per question as the total number of people who gave the same answer as you. For example if the question is:

“Name a soft drink”

and 82 people including you said:

“Coca-Cola”

you would get 82 points.

The person with the most points after all 15 answers have been revealed wins the AQoS crown and the undying respect of your peers.

The Fiendish Single Rule does apply

Googling is permissible.

Discussing the questions/answers is not allowed.

The decisions of the Jook & Booth Connection are final.

How to play:

We’re changing it up.

Go to the following link, enter your answers, done. Once the form is submitted you will not be permitted to change answers.

https://forms.gle/rvx9LLaYzFsNeBgs9

You have until 8pm on Wednesday May 20th to get your answers in.

The Platinum Edition will run for FOUR CONSECUTIVE WEEKS, starting from Friday 22nd May. HOWEVER I reserve the right to sack it off after this first week if I cba.

The scores from across the four weeks will be tallied and the overall winner of all four weeks will be the PLATINUM winner. This person will reserve the right to demand to have the word ‘Platinum’ before their username when being addressed by other DiSers.

25 Likes

Oh fuck and I thought my dick could only get SO hard.

4 Likes

must
resist

14 Likes

there are plans in place for such tomfoolery, don’t you worry.

2 Likes

I see someone is wanting to have the skulduggery adjuster applied to their score

2 Likes

Very on brand

3 Likes

can’t wait to crush some balls you guys

1 Like

AQoS Episode IV: A New Hope

4 Likes

It’s telling me a seaside town must be a number

2 Likes

But enough about what you’ll be doing in your spare time

3 Likes

Ran the fiendish single rule over last weeks quiz results. Seeing those scores plummet was exhilarating. Can’t wait to see it happen for real.

5 Likes

I’m going to say “1” and pm what “1” is code for

874CKP007

2 Likes

can you refresh and try again? ta

1 Like

fixed now

2 Likes

I’ll fix you, Tuna.

(this was meant to sound more menacing)

3 Likes

could you give me a shout once you’re done and have submitted? thank you canary xx

done x

1 Like

thank you

it works!!

1 Like

real nice form joke

3 Likes