AQOS Shambles VI: The Questions

Who do you secretly root for in AQOS? I root for @Tuna. Our stan name is the Tuna Tins.

2 Likes

This is exactly what happens to me, and it’s absolutely gutting every time. I spend the whole quiz waiting for the other shoe to drop, especially if I’m doing okay for a bit.

1 Like

I secretly root for you as well. This is really lovely

3 Likes

Shiggsy and shrewbie

4 Likes

This actually has me shook. Was quietly confident about today until that. But our Joke is a tricksy devil so HAHAHA SUCK IT LOSERS :trophy:

4 Likes

I came here to win AQoS and to eat ass.

And I’ve just finished my ass

9 Likes

:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

1 Like

(if it’s not me) HAHA SUCKKKKKKS

(if it’s me) this is the worst quiz ever I hate it you’re all ignorant

6 Likes

I always hope you do well, and @manches and @anon67149139 too

1 Like

Aw mate :hugs: if you were a bag of walkers crisps, you’d be Worcester sauce, my favourite flavour.

1 Like

YESSSS!! Thanks m9!!

3 Likes

100 minutes to go, there’s 100 minutes to go cos if you like me lemme know, let me in da studio, there’s 100 minutes before we got to go. Did you see me get a fiendish? Oh no.

6 Likes

Planning what treats to get in for this:

• Nice beer
  • Sweets
  • Crisps

0 voters

Obviously got the champers already chilling in the fridge for my win

Genuinely proud of this. Yes, I am at work.

1 Like

I could finish in the bottom ten without disgracing myself tbh. Pretty sure I’m only in Joke’s leaderboards through not missing too many AQOS editions.

You don’t win friends with Google!

1 Like

Well to be fair, that audience was down to Jade Goody, who Davina McCall referred to at the time as “the real winner”. So arguably she was a more authentic answer. Can’t remember if anyone picked her?

Fully convinced myself this is gonna be me now

Getting a Wimpy delivered :crazy_face:

2 Likes

pics pls