AQOS - The Return - Ep 2/? - The Questions

Hello! @laelfy and I are going to attempt to take turns doing this fortnightly. It might all fall apart sooner than we hope but let’s give it a shot, eh?

For anyone who hasn’t played before - you will be given 15 questions. All you have to do is guess what the most popular answer to all the questions will be. You get the same number of points per question as the total number of people who gave the same answer as you. For example if the question is " Name a soft drink" and 100 people including you said “Coca-cola” you would get 100 points. The fiendish rule is - if no one else answers the same as you, you will be deducted the number of points that the top answer scored. The person with the most points wins.
No discussing the questions/answers on here. Googling is permissible - after all the skill is knowing what your fellow dissers are likely to say.

How to play: send me a pm to receive the questions and then send the answers back by 1pm THURSDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER. The answers and winner will be announced from lunchtime onwards the next day.

Please don’t hate me if you think the questions are shit, I haven’t done this before! Happy quizzing.

12 Likes

Got to keep up my longstanding rivalry (1 week now) with aphextwINkletoes.

1 Like

Yay! Glad to have the opportunity to host the quiz and also take part. Thanks @roastthemonaspit !

Let’s get quizzINg!

2 Likes

Like a new and improved team BB.

Fuck the old team BB

1 Like

Is this like how they have guest presenters on HIGNFY?

Just realised 1 of the questions has been asked in a previous AQOS. Falling at the first hurdle. PLEASE BEAR WITH.

1 Like

Got to wIN against @Jeremys_Iron

1 Like

ReturnINg!

I think it will be really hard to come up with entirely original questions.

True but this was a word for word copy (and was asked not that long ago)

BrINg the paIN

Arggh I want to discuss the questions!

NO DISCUSSING THE QUESTIONS

(if you have a query, my DMs are open)

IN it to WIN it! (Lose doesn’t have the right letters)

2 Likes

INzamam ul-Haq

Basically got the account back up and running so I could take part in this. In.

1 Like

icouldwINarabbit

boothyfearssatIN

1 Like

twentynINe

I’m not carrying andyvINe again