🌜 AQOS XI: The Penultimate Shambles (starts at 7pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I mean, some of the people that got voted for really reminded me of where we are…

:wink:

1 Like

We’ve had that McDonalds question before, and I put fries last time, and it was a shit answer then.

When will I learn?

3 Likes

Reaching a semi before being taken care of swiftly and with an minimum of fuss: congratulations @laika on a deserved Thursday victory.

4 Likes

You are first in my heart though manches.

77th! Glad to return to AQOS, got some proper LOLs there.

1 Like

post-username interface :grimacing:

Sorry @Brainfreeze

1 Like

Seriously, how is TrueAnon a single? I mean, I’ve never listened to a bit of it but the only place I’ve ever even heard of it is on here, I thought I was guaranteed at least a 2! Ah well. Nice one, Joke!

1 Like

Same with WTF!

1 Like

HOLY SHIT WHAT

CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS

CAN’T BELIEVE I COMPLAINED THE QUESTIONS WERE SHIT

9 Likes

Just realised I did the same, chuffed with a second placed finish and to miss my fall from grace with Pep.

Cheers @Joke2000

1 Like

One of the best rounds yet imo, think the trick to it is loads of shit questions

(Sorry @Joke2000 thank you @Joke2000)

1 Like

Fuck I hate McDonalds.

2 Likes

cough I voted for you because I thought you were the funniest DiSer*

*who I could think of at the exact moment of answering the Quiz question.

Can’t believe I would have saved myself from a fiendish if I had put myself for the fashionable question (kisses @riverwise and @chuff).

Thanks a lot @Joke2000! Congrats @hip_young_gunslinger.

2 Likes

I mean you won kindest for me because you’ve been on the boards about the longest of all the kindest DiSers I reckon, hence you have been kindest if we total it all up!

1 Like

Sounds like my ideal night

3 Likes

Check

1 Like

Wrong thread?

1 Like

Bloody phone

2 Likes

Absolutely lovely.

2 Likes