🎅 AQOS XII Days of Christmas - Deadline 8pm 16th, STARTS 1PM ON THURS 17TH

4.PNG

Ho ho ho! It’s Father Quizmas here! Have you been naughty this year? Santa has a sackful of gifts for you in December, but only if you behave and get your AQOS submissions in.

This will be the final Shambles AQOS (for a long while at least), so I’d love to make it the biggest yet, so please get your entries in nice and early instead of being Johnny Last Minute Fuck Up (@JaguarPirate)

Here’s the usual gubbins…

You will be given 15 questions. All you have to do is guess what the most popular answer to all the questions will be, kind of like Family Fortunes, only with DiSers.

You get the same number of points per question as the total number of people who gave the same answer as you. For example if the question is:

“Name a soft drink”

and 82 people including you said:

“Coca-Cola”

you would get 82 points.

The person with the most points after all 15 answers have been revealed wins the AQoS crown and the undying respect of your peers.

The Fiendish Single Rule does apply

Googling is permissible.

Discussing the questions/answers is not allowed.

The decisions of the quizmaster are final

How to play:
Go to the following link, enter your answers, done. Once the form is submitted you will not be permitted to change answers.

YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR ANSWERS SAYING 'IN’

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TK75TAoQ6y2QJZL_efgA5D1hMLVaqkGb1t_xeXQqUWY

You have until 8pm on Thursday 10th December to get your answers in.

Answers on Friday 11th December (tbc)

Why will it be your last?

Youve been a good host

18 Likes

Fair

2 Likes

tINsel

3 Likes

Kevin, you’re what the French call ‘les INcompetents’

2 Likes

No

2 Likes

in

1 Like

Didn’t like Final Fantasy XII much so don’t know what to reference but imagine an annoying lad without a shirt jumping like a twat in the background while a sexy rabbit lady soberly talks about how IN the quiz I am

And I can’t actually hit reply bc I haven’t unlocked the skill on the fucking board or whatever

2 Likes

in for the fINal

1 Like

Who’s everyone’s money on for the final?

• Aggpass
  • laika

0 voters

Put the Christmas fund on Laika. Will be eating cold beans for a month if I somehow pull this off

Like old SaINt Nick down a chimney, I’m here for this quiz

1 Like

I can guarantee I’m a last place dead cert btw lads

1 Like

Jingle Bells

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Reslly glad I fucked my overall standings by missing the last two, great stuff

1 Like

IN

1 Like

I’m IN!

Also @whiterussian can you amend the ownership of this thread to @aqos? Absolute shambles… :wink:

2 Likes