ArcTanGent Festival rolling.

New line up for '22.

I could have fun with this.

10 Likes

really, really good. meant to be at a wedding of a family friend’s daughter. really cba with that at all, argh.

2 Likes

The Locust are well low down

3 Likes

Family friend’s daughter? I’m guessing you barely know her? Make your excuses and go to ArcTanGent.

As always, interesting how little flack they get for putting on overwhelmingly male orientated lineups in comparison to other festivals

7 Likes

Castrovalva are still going?! Surprising. Anyway very strong line up, probably see if there’s a stacked day to attend.

this was my argument before ATG was even on the cards but unfortunately my mum is very insistent on us going as a family… i’ll try and convince my brother to drop out too

4 Likes

Reformed last year I think.

1 Like

Could be headlining/high up on one of the smaller stages maybe

Yeah, think there’s a lot more to come lower down the lineup and they’ll be much closer to the top of the final poster.

Spotify seems to think they’re Denzel Curry

1 Like

Rolo Tomassi have a new album soon so I’d expect them to be added to the bill.

1 Like

Possibly the faintest of overlaps but the algorithm is clearly off its nut!

this is a great looking line up, I might finally get my arse in gear to go to it this time!

Her Name Is Calla are back as are maybeshewill!

Just spotted Oranssi Pazuzu on there as well!

2 Likes

It is ace, and such a good price. Food is always nice too. Would go but it clashes with Green Man

2 Likes

well I’ve bought a ticket. Don’t really fancy camping but I have a friend who has a house a couple of miles away, with any luck I may be able to stay there. He’s just got married though and may be getting rid of it before then.

1 Like

Damn that’s a good lineup… Might be time to finally go to ATG

2 Likes

A pal of mine plays in this band which is how I got alerted to this announcement :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Saw them a few times, first time I ever saw (or heard of) them was with I Like Trains at the Cockpit in Leeds in 2007 and I remember being blown away by the 20 minute Condor & River. I have the wooden box of The Quiet Lamb and did a couple of blog posts about them at the time;

2 Likes

just had a look on google maps, it’s 11 miles away. Hardly next door as I thought!

6 Likes