Are easy jet THAT bad?

My girlfriend and I just moved country on easyJet carrying about 3 bags each, they didn’t care.

Pet Shop Boys on Saturday actually :grinning:

First time ever seeing them too :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I don’t think they cared on my flight there, seeing as I didn’t really know it was a thing, but they definitely did on my flight back - they charged people in the queue in front of me and did an announcement and everything.

As above, fine for short flights. Did 4 hours from Gran Canaria and 5 1/2 hours to Israel with them and it was C H A L L E N G I N G

flew with easyjet with a bike helmet TWICE and they insisted we wear it on our heads when getting on the plane, the utter fucking pricks

45 Likes

:smiley:

arseholes though

:rofl:

8 Likes

:joy:

You must have looked like a couple of absolute fannies.

12 Likes

Thing is though, so many of the travelling public must be absolute tits to have to work with and shepherd so I don’t always mind airlines sticking to the rules (except where they just want to rinse you of moneys).

I’m a big fan of people repacking their hand luggage at the gate to try and squeeze it into those crates they have to measure it / because they’ve put 20 kilos in for some reason.

READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU FLY CHUMPS!

Found Ryanair to be a lot more lax regarding the luggage tbh. Totally depends on who you get on the day obvs. But after flying BA last week and there being nothing complementary, I’ll probably stick to most budget airlines.

without the food included in the price, you are wondering a little “wait, isn’t this just the other airlines now?”

The leg room is slightly better but that’s pretty much it.

:smiley: why?!

I bet people thought they were plane helmets

4 Likes

they wanted us to put them in our luggage but we had no space so they suggested we wear them instead

3 Likes

ah shit, weird inconsistencies then, where did they do that out of interest?

oh cool, where they playing?

BA have started charging you £6 to change your allocated seat, too.

Mercedes Benz Arena (formerly The O2). Should be a spectacle :thumbsup:

Also, just about close enough to Rockcafe Halford for post-gig drinks :fist:

1 Like