Are most people you work with cunts?

@iamwiggy was asking

• Yes
  • No
  • My team are mostly fine, but must of the other cunts are worstcunts

0 voters

SmoothDefensiveAustraliancurlew-max-1mb

Certainly not. That’s a very harsh term reserved only for the most unpleasant people I know. I try to see the good in people.

Only one but unfortunately the company is so small her awfulness is felt far and wide.

Generally a great bunch o lads n lasses

if you’d said massive dickheads it may have been a different response

Nope.

Pretty much all good in my current job. I’ve been here 18 months and still haven’t come across any true assholes.

Previous place of work was 50-50 - Some good, but some utter fucking pricks. The utter fucking pricks were the ones rising up the chain of command too, regardless of competence at the job. I somehow stuck that out for 9 years (although I did move departments three times within that).

everyone here’s great

:upside_down_face:

I’ve worked in a couple of nests of vipers in my time. This place is really chilled and full of people I actually have some respect for though. I’m still getting used to it.

For once, no. Maybe 2 people who are standoffish. Nobody actively horrible.

Is this title in need of a [sic] or are you just sick?

Or maybe I’m just sick… :frowning:

moleman_cowabunga.jpg

Only been here a month but all seem nice.

I got the job that a couple of people internally applied for - still trying to work out if they hate me.

Not at all

I wouldn’t say cunts but don’t really share any interests with many of them. And some are probably tories.

:thinking:

Had one awful person but he left thankfully (crimes included asking an Indian woman if she was worried about Korea, because that’s where she was from?! And writing a book on how to persuade women to sleep with you)

I’ll change my answer.