Are the slow notifications annoying you? (BANAL)

Rebuild

Thanks @japes I thought it over and I am just being completely unreasonable. My friends are basically suggesting we do something lovely and nice and fun before going on to do something else brilliant and Iā€™m just being grumpy about it because Iā€™m a massive dickhead.

ate loads for dinner last night so wasnā€™t hungry this morning so didnā€™t have any breakfast

now iā€™m really hungry

whose fault is this

• mine (incorrect)
  • yours
  • someone elseā€™s

0 voters

edit: 2hrs until lunch

Iā€™m confused whose perspective the mine and yours is meant to be from, but this is definitely your fault.

This does make you sound like a dickhead tbf :smiley:

2 Likes

iā€™ll put you down for ā€œsomeone elseā€

those bastards

1 Like

Well, I did say it sounded bad didnā€™t I? :smiley:

What is it?

how on earth do people feel like this?

if I eat loads for dinner, it expands my stomach and iā€™m then VERY hungry in the morning

1 Like

complaining about things (on the internet) > doing things that are nice and fun with people you like

1 Like

nah I get this - I donā€™t like it when arrangements get over complicated

1 Like

Thanks tim :smiley: Haha. It is exactly this actually, it makes me feel a bit anxious.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

thereā€™s still food in there so didnā€™t feel like putting more food in idk

Fancy joining me and @Unlucky for NYE dinner?

YES. I would actually.

1 Like

Sweet! Weā€™ve booked a table for 3 so Iā€™ll tell my wife sheā€™s no longer welcome.

4 Likes

Maybe youā€™re feeling grumpy for other reasons and when youā€™ve adjusted a bit youā€™ll feel better about it.

1 Like

Yeah, youā€™re right. And I already do! Thanks to DiS! Lovely, supportive DiS. Thanks :heart:

3 Likes

Learnt the hard way m9, took so long to learn a lesson as simple as Iā€™m more likely to be irritable when tired than face with an irritating thing so when I get annoyed I have to stop and ask myself ā€˜Wait. Am I tired?ā€™ like Iā€™m eight years old and the answer is usually yes.

Can seem condescending to pass it on but it took me several decades to learn it soā€¦

1 Like