Are we having a Saturday thread then? Looks like we are now!

The m&s barista oat milk is way too much like cow’s milk :face_vomiting:

My last portion of chai mix ruined!

Morning

Waiting for shopping to be delivered

Finally going to meet the wee baby nephew this afternoon. Wonder if they’ve taught him any tricks yet.

Kermit O’Leary is playing a Smashing Pumpkins christmas song on radio 2 and I can’t find anything to cut my ears off with.

3 Likes

Morning.

Will need to leave the house shortly to get 3 buses into Birmingham, snacks required. Hopefully make it to the Ikon gallery and then find somewhere quiet for food. Last gig of the year (Johnny Foreigner) as found a cheap room above a pub to avoid a very pricey taxi back.

Is the horror in the modernist block still on? Going to get down for it soon if so.

Yep, on well until next May I think. I’m looking forward to it, think it’s the only exhibition they have currently.

1 Like

Fab, I’ve just put in a meeting down there for 10th Jan :slight_smile:

1 Like

General Question is a male dominatrix (hang on, don’t think I’ve gendered that noun correctly) who flaggelates you until you answer three riddles.

1 Like

Morning!

I’m already having a very productive Saturday. I’ve been to Lewes to collect my nephew’s Christmas present, and I’m just stopping for a coffee and some breakfast before I head into town to finish off my Christmas shopping.

No other plans for the day, but that’s ok

Morning troops! Lake District is wet but we are going into the hills anyway.

16 Likes

We don’t

4 Likes

Put a few seeds and oats out for the birds and it’s a hit with the robin(s)

4 Likes

I don’t want to get out of bed, because then I’ll have to exist, and no good has ever come of that.

Might even have to leave the house later and no good has DEFINITELY ever come of that.

Reckon I’ve still got covid so not bothering to test. Really want to be well by Tuesday. Fucking sick of this shit now.

Taxiing the TV to a bottomless brunch and back. Fully expecting her to be a bit handsy on the way back and me crashing or something.

5 Likes

I once went on a night out where two of my mates jumped into the canal on Canal Street, Manchester for a laugh.

Good saturday morning music

1 Like

Just been given eggs in bed

18 Likes

Need to go for a run and feeling a bit sick and twisted so might go to the Trafford Centre

watching relatively late era simpsons on c4 absolutely to blame

1 Like