• Contrarian option
0 voters

Contrarians are generally:

• Lovely
  • Frustrating
0 voters

Only do it when I want to be really annoying

1 Like

dunno if i am. maybe a bit. dunno if it’s a being autistic thing but I think i’m quite sensitive and tuned to group dynamics, if i see people behaving in a mob type way i feel a massive urge to push against it (don’t mean like ‘wake up sheeple’, more like groups of lads being laddy or the way men tend to behave differently when there are no women around or whatever)

8 Likes

How I imagine most disers finish their evenings after opening a series of social threads.

2 Likes

Yeah there also usually some people in the group that seem to think everyone in the group needs to do the same thing and I’m often like ‘nah I’m just gonna do what I want to do’ even if I have to do it on my own

2 Likes

Feel like the French are always accusing Beale of being one, constantly saying au contraire, Ian

3 Likes

What a Sunday this has turned out to be

3 Likes

Looking forward to watching a nice Sunday evening documentary later, perhaps with plenty of talking heads

1 Like

Only online. Doing it irl scares me because I’m a coward at heart

2 Likes

Really hope youre still drunk

This.

Far too conscious irl to assimilate into social groups.

100%.

Afraid I haven’t been drunk all weekend

Well hope you’re at least ashamed then

Au contraire

1 Like

Have a mate who still to this day hasn’t watched Arrested Development because “people won’t shut up about it”

That’s me and game of thrones. I’m such a knob.

1 Like

I think it’s good to be suspicious of things that receive unquestioning love. It’s just the time we live in that there’s nothing to apply a code to other than what telly you watch.

1 Like

Same. Also Breaking Bad for me too.

1 Like

Not for the purpose of being one