Are you a Geriatric Millenial?

Yes I am!

Millennial in the streets, geriatric in the sheets (no)

6 Likes

In the sense that I fit within the age range? Yes

In the sense that it’s all a load of bum wee? No

2 Likes

Thought this was already covered by xellenials, one of the few generation labels that captured something imo (the historical sweet spot)

Maybe someone can start a “Things that Geriatric Millennial like” and everyone can pile on pointless and equally vague and unkind stuff.

2 Likes

I agree with the tweet that said, exasperatedly, “the word ‘Xoomers’ was right there!”

Also grateful that the article linked me to a definition of cheugy and I can confirm that I am definitely not cheugy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think it’s bollocks. Can’t even be bothered to get into why.

1 Like

Hate the term ‘geriatric’.

Alright grandad, calm down

1 Like

I remember being in the hospital when my son was born and the nurse using the term ‘geriatric pregnancy’ and I nearly choked on my tea.

2 Likes

Now, wait a minute. There’s already been a sweet spot allocated, between millenials and boomers, and that’s held by us Gen Xers

8 Likes

The forgotten generation - when will we ever get our due :weary:

2 Likes

How much do you think the Telegraph are spending to get these articles into the ‘Trending’ column on twitter? I guess it makes sense for them if it helps to split Millennials and Gen-Z into smaller and smaller groups who hate each other.

1 Like

This comment is very, very cheugy

I don’t know what that means and I’m not finding out

6 Likes

The worst generation if Jeremy Gilbert is to be believed.

Xennials are described as having had an analog childhood and a digital young adulthood

No, I’m a zennial.

1 Like

Have we had a cheugy thread yet?

I’m Generation X, which is the coolest sounding of them all lets be honest.

1 Like

That Generation X novel by Douglas Coupland

• Good
  • Ok
  • Shite

0 voters