Are you a good judge of character?

I don’t like thinking about that even for really bad people personally, what if they end up regretting what they did? Gives me anxiety to think about.

kind of makes them sound cool though

3 Likes

I consistently assume everyone must just be kind of nice and wholesome and then repeatedly get a kicking when people turn out not to be. It’s really gutting, but I can’t stop hoping for the best in people - it’s not made me cynical because I keep doing it!

1 Like

I’m good at knowing people are bad and selfish in the abstract but then when faced with actual people I’m terrible at figuring it out and also doubting myself.

3 Likes

always happy to see this

1 Like

this has done me

5 Likes

I’m judge judy of character

4 Likes

1 Like

Can spot a bad egg a mile off. Think I might judge people too negatively sometimes but then they turn out to be cunts or whatever so I’ll never stop.

1 Like

I think my gut feeling is usually correct but I doubt myself when I see that people I know like or respect the person in question. I am very suspicious of people who seem to instantly form friendships.

idk

you never know if someone might turn on you

I think this might just be me being afraid after being burnt a few times, but yeh

not really sure how easy it is to know some people from bried interactions for anybody

idk. a lot of things that might be yellow flags otherwire are red flags because I just don’t have the capacity.

1 Like

I’m the opposite

I would much rather people were actually sound, and find it hard to deal with it when they aren’t

none of you are good judges of character because you have accepted me into your community.

3 Likes

3 Likes

There are a few people that I’ve taken a liking to, then later when I realise they have no interest in me or being my friend i decide they are actually a prick

So no, I judge character in an insecure and needy way

You can trust anyone in a hi-vis vest.

1 Like

We got you out of the country, that’s enough for now.

2 Likes

Unless it says Police on it

1 Like