Are you a hugger?

• Big hugger
  • Sometimes a hugger if the occasion warrants it
  • Not a hugger

0 voters

Rate your hugging

0 voters

I like hugs but I can’t be arsed with polite hugs, so that means no strangers, and also no point unless I can hear a rib crack.

3 Likes

Massive fan of hugging over kissing. If someone goes in for a kiss I will normally try and turn it into a hug.

1 Like

Can’t remember the last time I had physical contact with another human beyond a handshake tbh. Would feel weird to hug someone at this point I think.

Only if i know the person with me is a hugger otherwise absolutely not, i often flinch when people touch me with the exception of my partner who i can’t get enough of cuddling.

I have constantly made a resolution with myself to be a hugger after a girl i met in spain once gave me the best hugs of my life and it made me so happy and i thought I’d like to make people happy like that. But I’m not there yet. At all.

Her technique, which i hope to replicate was to first grab just behind both of my elbows and squeeze really firmly and reassuringly then pull me in from there. Love thay elbow squeeze move. Felt very maternal and strong and just great.

2 Likes

big time

3 Likes

This is the succinct version of what i should have said.

Never been so inspired by anything than Temple Grandin’s non human hugging machine

1 Like

can’t for the life of me figure this out

hold me

I cant either. My memory is shot. I will practice on you if you can overlook my massive awkwardness. Maybe she did elbow squeezing whist hugging but cant figure that out either but there was life changing elbow squeezing at one point

1 Like

Can spain’s representative confirm if this is a spanish move? @prokf

i don’t hug everyone, but will hug in any situation where it’s possible basically

definitely a solid hugger but hold back sometimes, so 3/5 with potential to reach 4/5 seems fair

didn’t used to hug at all (outside of family) until I made new friends at about 20, so it’s been quite a change over the last decade

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

2 Likes

I don’t hug everyone but I do enjoy a hug and it feels most natural to me when meeting people.

I’ve kept myself padded purely so I can give a comfortable hug

3 Likes

Become more of a hugger the older i get
Pray for anyone who meets future me

2 Likes

I have one friend who hugs me (who is considered by almost everyone to be Well Fit) and wont let go and rubs herself all over me and grabs my bum and i can see all the men wishing they were me but as a flincher i have absolutely no idea how to handle this so i stand very still and sort of black out internally until she finishes. She sort of does it as a joke but god? Please stop gyrating on my fanny in the cafe please love

Genuinely think hugging might be my only true talent

1 Like

love to hug and be hugged, but only by people I know (and love!)

:pray:t2: hope I get to meet future Shrewbie

2 Likes

Ace at hugging me giving and receiving

1 Like