Are you a liker?

Think we can all agree that being the liker that tips a post over the edge to a nice or good reply is the greatest like of all.

10 Likes

I believe that liking is the future.

4 Likes

I’ve been advised by my doctors to reign in the likes.

1 Like

I’m still waiting.

4 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

A like can only give someone a positive feeling and the fact that I have the power to give someone that for free means it’d be selfish if I wasn’t such a liker

12 Likes

Always amazes me how young David Mitchell looks when I see clips of these early episodes, but also how he still looks completely middle aged at the same time

4 Likes

What level do you think you will aime for

2 Likes

He was 29 when it first aired according to the internet so I’d say he both looks good and bad for it.

3 Likes

Simultaneously looks 20 and 40

3 Likes

3 or 4 so far in this thread

3 Likes
Well now,

it is an advertisement by lidl ni

1 Like

Nice.
Recognised them all right away.
Is this what people mean when they say “game recognises game” I’d wager not. :grinning:

2 Likes

This

1 Like

I am practically a lurker nowadays. A like from me is extremely special. Not as rare as one of the shiny markee ones though.

2 Likes

In my opinion, the greatest display of appreciation you can give to a fellow member of community.drownedinsound.com, is to hit that little heart to show just how much you liked the content that had been shared.

9 Likes

Yes, I like liking things. Makes me look really needy and desperate in the stats though.

5 Likes

Omg im a disgrace

2 Likes

In general I do not like things, no.

I’ll like posts on here anyway because none of you actually exist and are just bots posting for my entertainment so I might as well.

4 Likes