Are you a 'morning person'?

No fucking about with ‘it depends’ or ‘sometimes’. Straight up yes or no.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It depends tbh.

5 Likes

Yeah, don’t get the big fuss

2 Likes

Takes me a short while after waking up to get out of bed but I’d rather get up when I wake up and have some time free after I’m ready than lay around in bed till the very last minute.

2 Likes

Load of big babies going on about how you ‘shouldn’t come near me till I’ve had my coffee!!1!’.

6 Likes

Knew dis would be full of morning people

4 Likes

Think my ideal working day would be 7.30-4 or something.

2 Likes

I used to be, but now definitely not.

2 Likes

I’m more likely to be cheerful first thing in the morning because at that point nothing has ruined my day.

Remember reading that all you have to do in the morning is swing yourself round and have your feet make contact with the floor, and then you’re up. It’s true!

3 Likes

Probably was before Covid but not really much point now.

Yeah I feel like my happyometer starts going down every step of my walk to work so the bit when I’m still at home is the best.

i mean if you’re asking at 9am on a saturday the results will be slightly skewed

7 Likes

Hate sleeping in on a weekend, what a waste of weekend

5 Likes

Very sneaky behaviour by the OP

My body-clock seems to never allow me to sleep past 7am no matter what the circumstances, so I guess ‘yes’ by default.

2 Likes

I’m absolutely awful in the mornings. A total cunt til about 1pm.

Please! *Monster.

No chance. I am able to be productive at work in the mornings, kind of but it’s totally unnatural to me, I’m like one of those monkeys that learned sign language.

1 Like

I’m cheerful all day, every day

6 Likes

100% no

1 Like