Are you a part of something?

And do you feel like you’re a part of something? I wish I was a part of something but I don’t feel I’m a part of anything.

You see people who seem to be a part of something don’t you? Sorry for the bad threads.

not at all

hung out with some people on saturday night and kind of want to move to where they live and worm my way into their friendship group, to be a part of something

We are all part of a wonderful online community of friends x

nah and i am happy that way

Citizen of nowhere innit

Shrewbie don’t read this post

I’m part of the secret shrewbie fan club

just do what i do and force everyone else to be a part of your thing

Nope, hate how I’m both a complete misfit but also totally generic so can’t claim misfit membership

I am a part of some things, and it’s nice, but also a lot of hard work in most cases

What’s yer hing?

over the past year my hing’s have included:

• doing a pub night out where i randomly invite friends who don’t know each other and force them to like each other. (this is going remarkably well).

• action-movie-and-beer-film-nights (not often but good when it does happen)

• Collectible card game and/or nerd boardgame hang-outs (slow burner, this)

• working out with rob (oversubscribed if anything)

• gardening with rob (undersubscribed but with a couple of heroes remaining involved)

A guild, yes.

Is 37 too late to become a goth?

Used to be The In Crowd, definitely.

Haven’t checked recently mind. Will report back.

Ooh, I am part of a guild too. Completely pointless, other than it made my grandparents happy, and they probably needed a few proles for diversity.

Aside from that: DiS (and the DiS rainny day fund committee), my family, an ESOL toddler and parent group (though I don’t talk much to others).