Are you an exhibitionist or a voyeur? The Poll!

The Voyeurism Test, copied and pasted from a respected textbook.

"You walk pass Aggpass’ hovel and notice that the dirty sack that normally covers his window has fallen. He is naked and in full view of the window, perhaps about to try and squeeze a boil.

Do you:

• Walk on, slightly put off your chips.
  • Walk on, with an increased appetite.
  • Stop and watch for a few moments until the desire to vomit forces you to turn away.
  • Stop and watch, enjoying the spectacle but resisting the desire to manually stimulate yourself until you get home.
  • Stop and watch, enjoying the spectacle and hastily erecting a hide around yourself so that you can enjoy yourself fully as God intended.

0 voters

I don’t know how to answer this

Imagine it’s chadders’ gaff and replace “dirty sacking” with stylish blinds. The boil bit can probably stay.

More the former.

The Exhibitionist Test

You’re in your local Morrisons and you notice that @xylo has fallen over in the aisle with mops and shoe polish.
He’s looking directly at you and needs help.

Do you:

• Quickly flash your junk at him before calling for assistance?
  • Slowly and deliberately expose yourself to him before calling for assistance?
  • Slowly and deliberately expose yourself to him while making crude gyrations before calling for assistance?
  • Something else that I can’t be bothered to type?

0 voters

Thing is this would vary depending, but seeing as it’s @xylo

slowly and deliberately expose myself to him while making crude gyrations without calling for assistance

4 Likes

That’s my boy.

great thread

2 Likes

Argh clicked the wrong option ffs