Are you drinking enough water? [Audit]

Combined with fizzy water. I can’t imagine anything worse.

How about still water?

V extreme opinion there. I’m shocked the humble cucumber could get you worked up like this

1 Like

Cucumber is crunchy water

5 Likes

better with salt though, unlike water

Apparently to like 2% of people or something, cucumber has an appallingly strong taste. Everyone says it’s mild, to me it’s the strongest taste of any food I can think of. It wrecks anything it’s near. VILE. should be used for sexual purposes only.

2 Likes

and a little bit of vinegar. In fact a cream cheese and cucumber sandwich is one of my favourite summer things. Amazing.

2 Likes

Marginally less bad, cucumber is still a big nope though.

You’re the most disgusting food I’m afraid

does often ruin sandwiches though, makes them a bit too

:eyes:

watery

If somebody has been cutting cucumber and then uses the same knife to cut my sandwich, then my sandwich is completely fucked.

According to my mom, I used to love cucumber as a small child. Weird that I went from that to absolutely despising the stuff.

2 Likes

You were an idiot as a small child

2 Likes

Oh :frowning:

oh no I’m afraid of vegetables

Yeah gotta be made fresh.

You, and 2% of people haven’t been using it for sexual purposes and then food have you? Because that may explain the taste.

1 Like

Some say I still am.

Not me, I think you’re smart and lovely

I just had a cucumber and lemon soda, v.v. refreshing

2 Likes

I’m intrigued to know what you taste when eating cucumber @Mert_Aksac ? and not one that’s been shoved up someone, just a normal sliced cuke. Have you tried peeling the skin off? much nicer.