Are you wasted in life?

i’ve been wondering lately if i would be a good spin instructor

3 Likes

Does riding a bike that doesn’t go anywhere really need coaching, as such? Couldn’t an egg timer do it?

2 Likes

Stepping on Wu’s toes?

(Anybody?)

Wu Who? / Who Wu?

wow wow wow

what’s going on in here now

You chatting me up?

2 Likes

didn’t know me da had a lego figure

To be honest, even if the bike does go somewhere you still only need an egg-timer and a pointing finger.

1 Like

My dad’s defo going to end up like that. They’ve nearly paid their mortgage off and he fucking hates his boss, I reckon he’d love wearing a nice jumper and pottering around a garden centre to pay the bills in semi-retirement. It’s what he does at the wknds anyway

2 Likes

Sort of related, but every day I listen to music and think “This Is the sort of music I will make when I get home” or think “I’m gonna finally have a go at writing a short story. I’ve wanted to do that for actual years. It’ll probably be shit but it’ll be fun”, then I get home and play computer games, eat too much dinner and watch films until bed.

1 Like

I have no doubt you’d be amazing! I’d go to your class…

as long as you don’t shout at me.

I’m wasted on this thread so… cya

Hate it when a tag partner abandons the match

1 Like

I don’t think many people would come because it would all just be music i like and not gym music

ONE DAY

1 Like

what’s gym music
I used to work out with my flatmate and we just listened to Calexico. It wasn’t erotic at all.

Dance music I guess?
Shit mostly.

swap music for doing dev work and this is almost exactly me

:joy: building to that big Wrestlemania money match baby (although what a swerve that I’m being the heel)