Ariana Grande

She’s great, isn’t she?

Not saying anything new particularly, but just wanted to start a thread because one doesn’t exist, and as was previously mentioned, she’s great.

3 Likes

thought it was funny when she licked the donut or whatever it was

1 Like

Bad Idea is one of my favourite songs of the previous financial year.

3 Likes

Gosh is there no thread on here for her?

I adore her. Really think she’s fantastic. Also @avery @gnometorious to thread

Having been summoned here using some pretty heavy magic, I’d also like to express my surprise that a thread didn’t already exist.

2 Likes

She seems a good egg and she has some bangers but she’s a really mumbly singer and I don’t like that in my pop. Annunciate please Ariana

1 Like

Not a fan of her music but she seems good.

You should listen to “Bad Idea” it’s one of my favourite songs of the previous financial year.

5 Likes

Sweetener has grown on me a lot but get well soon absolutely towers above the rest of it.

So Into You is all time.

Doesn’t need to be said but I think she is an astonishing person and I have a massive amount of respect for her.

2 Likes

Almost is Never Enough is still one of my fave songs from the last however many years

Don’t really know her music but have watched a hell of a lot of Sam and Kat with my kids, she’s very funny in that.

2 Likes

Doesn’t grab me at all tbh. Sounds kind of like that somebody I used to know song sped up, only about shagging. I like her voice though, and the little sample replying uh huh to her in the chorus.

1 Like

Dangerous Woman is seriously wall to wall, floorboard to chimney banger to fucking banger. Like top 10 albums of the decade material if I could be bothered with such a list.

The two records before have got some absolute tunes on too, she has an incredible voice.

I’ve not got on board so much with the more recent albums, but it’s great to see her getting so much recognition.

2 Likes

Her response and dedication to the tragedy that happened in 2017 was absolute class too

5 Likes

Yeah, I like this bit also

Her albums are mostly okay

just gonna carry this on because of how awesome she is. i mean can you get more bopp than this?

3 Likes

How can this not have existed until now?

Will post one of my prized possessions in about 45 minutes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did anyone see the Davina McCall interview show. She had an all female orchestra and played most of her hits. It was great.

1 Like