1 Like

@allisfulloflove

33 Likes

Hey @Bamnan

3 Likes

oh my god

2 Likes

Amazing :smile:!! Thank you!

why is lo-pan hanging around with these idiots?

12 Likes

Youā€™re very good at catching the likeness in peopleā€™s faces.

1 Like

thanks very much :smiley:

still just really stoked that people are so nice on here about this stuff, really didnā€™t expect to have any artistic skills at all

ah thatā€™s a good idea, Iā€™ll definitely consider it!

1 Like

lol! thatā€™s very flattering but no way, Iā€™d feel like a fraud

@Aggpass

33 Likes

Love this
LOVE it

9 Likes

Bamnan these are great and everything but you are rubbish at taking a compliment :wink: (seriously, stop saying ā€œoh itā€™s not muchā€ every time someone tells you itā€™s amazing. They are amazing).

4 Likes

damn I totally forgot his nostrils! :frowning:

6 Likes

bless you, I do find it hard to feel good at something, doesnā€™t seem right or fair

Wow this is incredible, you should definitely send these to a football fanzine or something.

1 Like

How do you do these, mate, freehand on a tablet or just on a computer with a mouse, etc?

888D8B60-82DE-4E1C-9348-BA61D05EC6B1

Another football related one for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Donā€™t want to seem like Iā€™m just echoing other people but a football website/mag would gobble these up mate

1 Like

Donā€™t want to speak for bam but just to reiterate what heā€™s said upthread heā€™s happy for anyone to share these anywhere they want. If anyone has time maybe they could compile some of the best ones and do something with them? Iā€™d like to myself but Iā€™m famous for getting excited about this kind of thing and then not having time to follow through, plus I know thereā€™s people on here who would have a better idea of how to go about it so if anyone is up for it maybe triple check with bammers and put a plan togetherā€¦
@bugduv
@anon5266188
@ynot
@Aggpass
@??other suggestions??