Artist names you don't think you've ever actually said out loud to another person irl

Oh no oh tricks

There’s a guy at work into all that vaporwave stuff and I always end up having a couple of goes at names, then he pronounces them completely differently

how are you meant to pronounce the weird fullwidth fonts

Open your eyes really wide

1 Like

Tried to say Einstürzende Neubauten in conversation once or twice and had to abort part way through.

Corrected many people on the pronunciation of Sufjan though, baffles me how nobody seems get it right.

I was very confident I could say that until I said it to a German and he actually burst out laughing.

1 Like

Psychedelic horseshit, disappointingly.

Lingua Ignota. Got loads of noise rock oriented pals so should be ble to change that soon.

Teardrop Explodes

The Nonce

Hamfatter.

1 Like

Thank you for providing the link

It’s pretty easy :smiley:

Beaten to it :smiley:

2 Likes

I wonder how often, if ever, people on the boards read articles on the main site?

1 Like

I’ve said it a few times. I had to count the number of pigs on my fingers, now I can do it without. :metal:

Their Twitter name is Pigsx7. WHY NOT CALL YOURSELVES THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU NOISEY GEORDIE CLUTTER MERCHANTS

Gorky’s Zygotic Mynci. Think I’ve attempted it but have no idea how to pronounce it