Artists Missing From Spotify

Ferment by Catherine Wheel.

Why is pretty much every Superchunk album up there except for Majesty Shredding? Just had to remind myself why Digging For Something is such a tune.

1 Like

Now on there.

1 Like

Oh, look at that. Thanks.

Peter Gabriel is still the biggest name in the never-been-on-Spotify list afaict.

With all this Pumpkins reunion chatter Iā€™ve had a persistent urge over the last few months to revisit the Zwan album but of course itā€™s not on Spotify.

Why is the second White Rabbits album not on Spotify?

Irritating.

Some good songs on that album! ā€˜Lyricā€™, ā€˜Settle Downā€™, ā€˜Honestlyā€™, ā€˜Come With Meā€™.

This thread will do for my Deezer gripes

RFTC
Scream, Dracula, Scream! :x:

Drive Like Jehu
s/t :x:

The Icarus Line
Mono :x:

Neurosis
Enemy of the Sun :x:
The Eye of Every Storm :x:

Built to Spill
Thereā€™s Nothing Wrong with Love :x:
Perfect from Now On :x:
Keep It Like a Secret :x:

The first three are highly highly irksome

1 Like

thereā€™s nothing wrong with love is deffo on spotify

1 Like

Iā€™d be surprised if they all werenā€™t thereā€¦ my beef here is with Deezer

sorry didnā€™t see the point in starting a new thread for the same issue but with a different streaming site

1 Like

- YouTube Goodbooks. Control is a lovely slice of indie pop that never really got the recognition it deserved.

4 Likes

Oh! Thatā€™s a turn up.

Iā€™m pretty sure the Swami / Reis stuff youā€™ve mentioned also isnā€™t on Spotify though. Iā€™m sure last I checked there was only about 50% of the RFTC catalogue.

Just noticed a load more Rocket From The Crypt has gone up in the last couple of weeks. This has made me happy.

2 Likes

Yea thatā€™s shit. I think its only the fishtank one isnā€™t it? Which is good as itā€™s the only one i donā€™t own on vinyl but still. Lovely band for walking around on a winters evening to.

Arthur Russell - Another Thought.
Used to be on there. Now not on there.

Yes I know thatā€™s an LP not an artist.

Moon and Antarctica is FINALLY on Spotify

Time to relive a classic

6 Likes

Many thanks!