Artists you hope release an album in 2020

5 years…seriously, where does the time go?!

She did play a string of U.S. shows recently but no sign of new material unfortunately.

Yeah, though I remember how Sapokanikan just emerged with no warning so I can but hope!

Well yeah, those shows were largely impromptu, too, so who knows. Still gutted I didn’t see her on the Divers tour.

I liked Daft punk back in the early days of Homework and Discovery. I’ve been a bit indifferent on stuff since but I think I’d still be hyped if they brought out a new album. Random Access Memories was 2013. Does anyone think they’ll come back with something?

The list of artists that hasitleaked obtained stated that Daft Punk were in the studio so maybe not this year but, at some point.

Said it before (possibly in this thread) but would LOVE a return to form TVOTR

6 Likes

Hoping for a Tierra Whack album! And one that’s the standard 45min, not 15min. I see her freestyling on ig hoping it will translate into a project

2 Likes

New Weekend and Beach Fossils for me. Would also love to hear something new from Lemonade - been six years since they released Minus Tide.

1 Like

Wonder if The Cure will have an album out this year?

Could have sworn they were recording last year. Cautiously optimistic they could release another great one.

2 Likes