Aspirations Love-In

how come?

a lot of unfulfilled desires I guess

despite all contrary evidence.

Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos is an ATD if ATDs could be song and what an opening line it has.

1 Like

Would love to have a go in a glider actually, looks like it could be a lot of fun but quite tricky at the same time, although I suppose you’d soon pick it up.

It’s not really something I’ll be sorting out any time soon anyway, could always go for a trial lesson on the old gliding though.

1 Like

Service ceiling: 15000’

The wings melt if you take it any higher

1 Like

We had a cat that didn’t bother with us for 10 years and then started feeling old and enjoyed the heat of the house. It was quite nice of her to tolerate us! A good cat all round :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

aw that’s a bit of a dim reading. Gotta have dreams, brah.

1 Like

Open a micropub. This has been discussed numerous times with a director at work about going into partnership together. But we’ve still not done it.

Or work part time and get by. I’m aiming towards this by overpaying the mortgage. Then get a dog.

3 Likes

love cats for that reason. So much more humanlike than dogs in many ways.

1 Like

I’ve been up in a glider with a mate, it was great fun. We flew over my house. Would love to do it myself and I live near Kenley aerodrome, so could easily do something about it.

1 Like

This reminds me, opening a cattery would be pretty great.

Be a great dad.

6 Likes

A really nice hug every day

4 Likes

I used to analyse airprox encounters for a living. Tornado vs microlight was always a signal of a goodie.

1 Like

We booked this for my dad for his 60th. It’s not hard to give it a go, but be prepared for it being more scary than you bargain for.

(>‘-’)>

sentence.

Everybody’s aspiration is to not have to do the job they’re doing for money, or to have any job at all. Some people, me included, would do what they do for a living for free if their basic needs were guaranteed met for life.

Raises fist and marches.

1 Like

Is it OK if I prefer the Tricky version of Black Steel and enjoy She Watch Channel Zero more on this album?

Oh yeah, I’ve always thought it would be. The only thing stranger than flying around in a lump of metal powered by a fan is flying around in a lump of metal powered by air currents…