Astonishing Feats of Memory!

Yeah people are always going on about “create a story to help you remember things” but what about when they thing I’m remembering is already a story?

She better watch out! Ant can half remember a bit of Thomas the Tank Engine

7 Likes

There is a man in it called Grag though and that’s properly immersion ruining for me. Grag. Graaaaaag.

metaphorical feat

Ahh cool. I read one and a half of her Farseer trilogy and enjoyed them.

Vivacia is a stupid name.

Fart seer

You can’t see farts.

I could recite approximately a quarter of a poem for you if you want

this is my astonishing feat of memory

1 Like

I quite liked the Farseer ones then the next one is about the ships and doesn’t have any of those characters in it and The Internet says to skip that trilogy because it’s not good but it’s way better than the first one.

About 1000 pages each though. And far too much Grag.

Yeah go on then (don’t really like poems though)

That’s why vivacia is special

i can recite the full discographies of several prolific bands in order along with the year each album was released.

can’t remember my keys in the morning though can i

2 Likes

Keys should always be in pocket

People have all these mnemonics for how to remember the order of the planets in the solar system, don’t they, but I just remember the order as it is. It’s only eight* things ffs, there are Fenino rounds that are more complicated than that.

*don’t

3 Likes

what if i wear different trousers?

I was expecting a little more enthusiasm tbf

Pervert

What I do in that situation is put all of the things that are in the pockets of the trousers I’m about to stop wearing into the pockets of the trousers that I will be wearing the night before the change.

you don’t have to remember these days, just use wikifeet

Sorry, I just don’t like poems enough to be enthusiastic about this