At what age were you when you stopped pissing the bed?

If you pissed it while wrecked up in your twenties or something, that still counts and that was the age you stopped pissing the bed and should tell the whole class.

Never pissed the bed while drunk. Probs like 5. dunno

The last time I remember pissing the bed was when I overheard my parents talking to some people about the Texas CM. It put the shits up me and I need a slash in the night but was too scared to go to the loo so pissed in the corner of my bed.

(insert joke along the lines of 25 I was)

listened to the new Conor Oberst album last night

I don’t remember. I don’t think that this was something that I did regularly if at all.

which corner of the bed?

the one with the turd stains

Ah another thread to weed out the bedwetters. The shame.

Say you were lying on your back then it would be the corner where your right foot would be.

can only remember doing it once after infancy but can’t pinpoint the age. somewhere between 9 and 13.
started weeing in my dream and then i woke up and i was still doing it. felt really good and i have no regrets

solid choice

that’s a pretty strong jet to hit the corner while lying down, impressive work!

Mate, this is Drowned In Sound. Everybody who posts on this forum is still wetting the bed.

I’ve never actualyl pissed the bed and I’ve been in some right states over the years. I have, however, possibly pissed myself in my sleep twice not in my bed:

Christmas night out - I woke up soaked in a house and had no idea where I was. Climbed through the window and followed the tram tracks back to Nottingham. Still don’t know where I stayed. Didn’t smell of piss but its very possible.

Played a gig and got obliterated. woke up in the bath and my jeans soaked. Probably water, but it was possibly piss so putting this out there.

Both times I was 22

Four or five maybe? Haven’t done it in adulthood.

My story is exactly the same as this. We were on holiday in Wales and I started pissing in my sleep, - woke up halfway through when I realised what I was doing. Probably about 10 years old I reckon. No regrets.

yeah, this. my bladder control is too good, if anything.

About 11 I think.

Astonished by the lack if drunk pissers. Did it the very first night at University. Had to sneak out and wash them in the morning.

28 years old I was