👟 TRAINERS THREAD 👟

Madly in love with these…

2 Likes

I really like these but they’d have about a week before Glasgow splashes them with brown puddles.

1 Like

Nothing exciting but had a new pair of Pumas for my obligatory pair of Birthday trainers. Still disappointed they don’t do the canvas ones anymore.

4 Likes

I think I’ve found my next pair of trainers:

https://www.reebok.co.uk/zig-3d-storm-hydro-shoes/G55683.html?forceSelSize=9

I’d prefer them in the honey colourway, but when it’s £90 vs £150 I can live with the difference

Might start a new thread for this because this is less of a fashiony type question, but does anyone have any recommendations of trainers that would be good comfort wise for long, brisk walks on gravely type terrain?

Boots are probably more ideal for this but I really don’t want to wear them and would prefer a comfortable trainer even if not quite ideal.

Think Balonz started a walking boot tread, so could chuck the question in there. Salamon or Merrell are options though

1 Like

Cheers! Wasn’t aware of that.

Glad you reminded me though, I have a question for that thread

Mate

Soz, he was the one I’d chat to about walking boots. Many apologies scagden

1 Like

Ha no worries! :smiley:

1 Like

New custom AF1s just arrived

4 Likes

I bought those ridiculous Reeboks. Can confirm that they are indeed ridiculous. I love them.

4 Likes

Peak trainer wanker - new AF1 Premium made from recycled canvas, cork…and actual pineapple.

7 Likes

Are you going for those Barcelona Dunks launching soon? They look ace!

They remind me a whole lot of these Reebok football boots just in terms of shape, the stitching and that kind of aerodynamic flow thing they’ve got going on. Came out in 2003 I think

2 Likes

I finally bought some new trainers. I went for some Nike Killshots for $50 with free postage, nearly half off :smiley:

I usually go for Hummel stadils as they fit my silly wide feet really well, but they are way too expensive to get posted here and they are durable at all.

3 Likes

I am so bad a photographing things. How the hell did it end up sideways and dark?!

1 Like

Instagram fed me these - are they shoes or birdshit?

8 Likes

:grimacing:.

2 Likes