👟 TRAINERS THREAD 👟

this thread is pretty www.dad-shoes.com

5 Likes

There’s a guy in the office today wearing Green Flash and skinny black jeans. Looks like an absolute weapon.

1 Like

want those fucking pizza shoes

1 Like

Very tempted by these Nike Air Max Ultra 2.0 Essential for just short of 50 sniffs:

1 Like

I would wear those.

1 Like

these are my trainers

Thanks for the heads up on these. Just ordered a pair of the black/white/gum ones in your top photo. Look like banging trainers to wear with shorts.

1 Like

superb choice, my man! :slight_smile:

Think they’re slightly different, but be VERY wary of the Nike Air Max Ultra Moire:

http://news.nike.com/news/a-breath-of-fresh-air-air-max-1-ultra-moire

The upper has lots of little holes in it and tiny white strands of whatever’s underneath poke through after a while so it literally looks hairy. I tried to fucking shave them! And the fake suede bit was shit and discoloured really quickly, before coming away from the sole completely.

Ah thanks man, I haven’t picked them up yet but may change my mind.

The new Gazelles turned up :slight_smile:

I’m definitely not a fashion man and clothes shopping is like the thing I hate the most, but I’m a big fan of trainers - just wish I had the money to buy loads of em.

These are my main ones - got three pairs of varying levels of scruffy for different activities too:

Want another pair of those canvas Pumas - my green ones have had it, and those red ones aren’t far off - but only seem to be able to find suede ones

4 Likes

Delivered today!

1 Like

Mine arrived and the knitted pair are so lush its unreal
but they seem to rub slightly??

and the second pair are HUGE. Why the fuck do they only come in half sizes? 5 and a half will be too small :frowning:

1 Like

:ok_hand: you are now a member of a VERY exclusive worldwide club, my friend.

1 Like

Are you a fan, urbanfox, of…red trainers?

I’ve got blue and green ones too, but they’re only fit for scruffy wear now.

Might get some more blue’uns.

I don’t like ‘plain’ trainers - white or black - but at the same time I don’t want to go too jazzy. Blues and reds do nicely for that I reckon.

Although I have previously had lime green ones and my ‘going to the bins’ trainers are a pair of blue and orange Adidas

is it bad to think that these are pretty awesome?

2 Likes

I’d buy the shit out of them in fairness.

No, they’re amazing. I’ve wanted them since seeing the film.

Hopefully they go on general release.

I’m not a big trainers wearer (have had one pair of black Sambas and one pair of black Superstars for the best part of 10 years and that’s it), but picked these Converse up for £30 in the Schuh sale last week…