👟 TRAINERS THREAD 👟

Pretty sure I had a very similar pair when I was about 9 so that checks out.

1 Like

That’s half the attraction tbh.

1 Like

yeah, they’ll never make trainers that’ll be cooler than the ones that were cool when you were like, 10 or something

unless they make them the same

1 Like

Just waiting on these arriving.

11 Likes

Love these.

6 Likes

1:

2:

3:

0 voters

Leaning towards 3 but god damn are these #fresHhhhhh

1 Like

Hard to choose between 2 and 3 tbh. V nice shoes

2 Likes

1 or 3 for me. Depends what you want to wear them for/with.

1 Like

2 and 3.

Also…

FOM

Voted 3 as I bought them earlier in the year after seeing them on this thread

1 Like

Want some smart non white trainers for work but can’t find much of a dark colour that doesn’t have a chunky white sole.

Might buy these. Looking for a skate-style wide fit shoe and these seem to be wider than most. Plus that colour!

(éS Accel Slim)

9 Likes

Good comfy shoes. I had a pair of the chunkier og Accels when I used to skste. That colour is lovely too

Had some of these in the early-mid 00s in brown with baby blue instead of white. Loved them.

Aye. All ordered. I’d like a new pair of Vans but they are too narrow for my feet these days. Wore an old pair of Etnies out and about this morning and they were pretty good fit wise so I’m sure these will be good too.

Wow I ordered these at about 2pm and apparently they’ll be delivered tomorrow? Very nice

3 Likes

3 are the most fresh, you’ll look at the orange on white and be reminded of that fresh feeling

2 will sort of have that for a bit

1 might just end up a bit bleak and functional

fit!

altho please spare them the grotty weather :pray:

2 Likes

They’re here!

Forgot how chunky skate shoes can be. But I like them and they are obscenely comfy. Don’t really wear this sort of outfit outside the house, but…

• she was a sk8r grl
  • she said see u l8r grl
0 voters
3 Likes