2 Likes

ok, WHICH IS BETTER?

green ones posted above:

or new entry, GREY?

• green
  • grey
  • neither
0 voters

(weirdly it’s Schuh’s website but they don’t seem to sell any Puma in the actual shop. able to order em in though)

Just got a pair of these

3 Likes

I do like those green ones. Might ask for a pair for my b-day.

Even if I’ve got a very similar pair of Adidas already.

The darker ones are very nice.

They’re nice. I’m looking at these busenitz atm

5 Likes

they are, wondering if the grey ones would go better with black jeans though as that’s all i wear

need to try em both on if i can find a shop that actually has them

Got those in black. My favourite runners in a long time.

Need some nice light summer sneaks. Need them to have lots of sole support for dancing feet. It’s really hard to find good, comfy shoes for little but wide feet :cry:

He’s also a brilliant skater to boot

1 Like

That’s why I voted grey. Green ones are nice, but won’t go with everything, the grey are more versatile.

this was my thought, they won’t go with more neutral coloured outfits - though i do have 2 pairs of black trainers already so these won’t necessarily be an everyday choice

if you buy everything based on whether it’ll go with everything, you’ll end up getting grey everything!

1 Like

fair point!

I don’t see the problem here.

Just got some all white Reebok Workouts, almost bang on six months after the last pair of white Reeboks got a hole in them… have worked out that given I walk between 4 - 5 miles a day that means about 800 miles, which is twice what you’re meant to get out of a pair of running trainers, which I guess isn’t so bad.

2 Likes

Saw these bad boys in Ljubljana and thought, I’m having those.

4 Likes

these are nice man, i’ve had a pair of these for a few months

2 Likes

Recently bought these. First pair of Reebok Classics I’ve owned since leaving home and wanting to distance myself from Essex culture.

1 Like