👟 TRAINERS THREAD 👟

3 Likes

Really want these lads

Only the £100+ of them that’s stopping me, seems a bit much.

13 Likes

Superb colours

1 Like

Tbf ASOS have me totally worked out, everything they target ad at me I want. :star_struck:

2 Likes

:smiley:

I was sort of thinking they were a bit boxer’s shoes

also maybe a bit Bruce Lee or something

but in a good way

AF1s are always sturdy and last a fair old while, if that makes any difference. These are beaut :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Treated myself to these just

22 Likes

I’ve had these Adidas Retropy E5 in grey since last year and really liked them. Took a look at the latest colorways and wanted these black ones, but they were sold out in my size. Checked eBay, but order was canceled because seller didn’t have stock. Kept searching and wound up ordering from ASOS (first time), then some popped up on eBay for less than half the price (without box). I debated for a few days, wondering if saving $70 was worth the hassle of returning the ASOS order that was already shipped. Decided it was and just got the eBay ones in the mail today.

Since we like polls…

• Grey
  • Black
  • Both dope
  • Nah
0 voters
1 Like

These are nice.

https://m.size.co.uk/product/grey-nike-dunk-hi-ret-prm/16570583/?awc=2767_1661499284_67a29c29803346c331fa93f85369b9df&utm_source=affiliate125701&utm_medium=Shopping+Directory&utm_campaign=The+Sole+Supplier

3 Likes

Perfect autumn colours.

I really want these but just can’t justify the cost:

2 Likes

was doing pretty well with not buying any trainers this year but i got a tax rebate and caved

12 Likes

Getting these because I find them aesthetically appealing

13 Likes

Fit

14 Likes

White trainers + the filth of life in general = :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Extremely comfy eh? And seemingly surpringly hardwearing. Love mine.

1 Like

Really want a pair of Nike General Purposes.

2 Likes

Same, tried yesterday and this morning and failed both times. Really liked that yellow aswell

1 Like

What’s the story with them? Are they ever going to get a general release do you know?

No idea. What I read it made it sound like there will be regular drops but different colours, and they say to avoid buying resales because you can wait for the next one but why not just do a general release. Seems like it’s just the same people getting them, and most of which will resell. All a marketing scheme I know but I’m hooked and want a pair

2 Likes

Bit harsh on Aggpass, m8.

4 Likes