👟 TRAINERS THREAD 👟

No idea. What I read it made it sound like there will be regular drops but different colours, and they say to avoid buying resales because you can wait for the next one but why not just do a general release. Seems like it’s just the same people getting them, and most of which will resell. All a marketing scheme I know but I’m hooked and want a pair

2 Likes

Bit harsh on Aggpass, m8.

4 Likes

I quite like the look of these, and Adidas did send me a 20% off discount code this week…

3 Likes

oh

This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers.

Those Adidas discount codes are excellent at excluding anything you might actually want to buy.

3 Likes

First ever pair of Nikes. Feeling slightly dirty and disloyal to Adi at this point

2 Likes

I’m trying to find a new pair of Nike Pegasus or Tailwind with interesting complimentary colours but all I can find is charcoal/ black/ white/ black designs.

Bought these

6 Likes

Are they far away or do you have tiny feet?

6 Likes

far away I think

1 Like

Love these
The older i get the more i dress like my mum but I’m ok with that, she’s very stylish

8 Likes

what size? how is the fit?

I keep seeing women’s trainers in nice colours

Size 10
Normally wear 10.5 or 11 but they were out so i was worried they’d be too small but they fit well actually, just a bit tough to squeeze into

1 Like

I really want to get a pair of 300s again but unfortunately must be frugal currently

I had these a few years ago and they were seriously comfy, would recommend.

Increasingly realise that the trainers that excite me most are trail running ones. Old.

4 Likes

Whoop :smiley:

8 Likes

Been eyeing these very ones for a wee while - beautiful :chef_kiss:

1 Like

Woohoo!

1 Like

they’re so comfy, love them

3 Likes

Nice. Gonna wait til pay day… or til suitably primed with booze to make a reckless budgetary decision. Short month thankfully :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like