šŸ‘Ÿ TRAINERS THREAD šŸ‘Ÿ

Deffo needs to work with other clothes, but bright yellow socks and dark blue jeans seem to do the job. Although I do have my eyes out for a purple jumper - if I could find thatā€¦

1 Like

See you in the jumpers thread.

1 Like

They are nice. These are my equivalent. Autumnal colour scheme, that you can only really wear in the most summery of winter conditions. Love them though.

2 Likes

ooh

a friend of mine had some like these on today, very nice

Like these, but not sure black/grey with no white is particularly versatile when it comes to pairing trainers with trousers

• Yay
  • Nay
0 voters

The colours arenā€™t miles away from the Gazelle Indoors I had years ago. The orange definitely works with blue jeans, and Iā€™m sure there are other trouser colours that would work.

2 Likes

Personally, nay, but thatā€™s only because I donā€™t like black trainers. They look decent though, so you should crack on tbh

Struggling with the concept of trousers having to match the colour of your footwear.

2 Likes

just picked up these mad looking shoes for Ā£45 from asos, mostly because i donā€™t really have any good ā€˜winterā€™ trainers, and the soles look ideal for shit weather (plus they are ā€˜water resistantā€™ allegedly)

2 Likes

Been really tempted by those Adidas Woodwoods people have been posting in here, struggling to find ones in my size as a decent price though, then stumbled across these and think I might like them even more?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got these and also in this colourway.

7 Likes

You rate them then?

Aye theyā€™re pretty comfortable and have worn pretty well in the few months Iā€™ve had them.

I think if youā€™re buying direct from Adidas you get a discount if you sign up to their newsletter too.

Anything can be worn together and look good, tbh. Thereā€™s trying to match things and letting things match. Just what you feel comfortable in, ateotd.

This colourway is really nice. Was tempted by them, but couldnā€™t find them in my size.

It looks like thereā€™s loads of sizes still left on here

1 Like

Hadnā€™t really noticed this, but seeing hovercraft-alikes everywhere, now.

3 Likes

These chilli Air Force 1s got recommended to me by a targeted ad when I was in a state of mild delirium and I thought I need to buy these immediately they will sell out immediately and now Iā€™m wondering what the hell I could wear with them that wouldnā€™t clash and theyā€™re still available in every single size a week on

5 Likes

:person_shrugging:t3:

These are my only pair of trainers:

And Iā€™ve very recently realised all my legwear is knackered and threadbare, so just ordered these

SmartSelect_20221201_001741_Gmail

to go alongside a similar bright orange pair as my slacks of choice on rotation.

idgaf, a la this ledge:

4 Likes

These look dope especially the colourways. Adidas is telling me to buy a size half up in this trainer. Does that sound right to you?