๐Ÿ‘Ÿ TRAINERS THREAD ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

[googles]

nice

1 Like

talking of yellow, I got some of these in the sales

7 Likes

Beautiful - I keep getting insta ads for these, but I really canโ€™t justify any more trainers right now (especially when these are pretty much the same colourway as my new Adimatics)

1 Like

aha, thatโ€™s what I was thinking when @Avery pointed out those ones you have are on sale!

Iโ€™ve currently got 3 pairs of new trainers, one pair is yellow and I already have a pair of yellow ones Iโ€™ve barely worn. Trainers will last

3 Likes

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Yellow Trainers $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

15 Likes

Buy now save later! STONKS!

1 Like

Do you get open coffins for the feet too? Would be a shame for the mourners not to get to see them.

itโ€™s a dril reference, dril off of Twitter

Yes, I am aware.

I thought you would be! was just confused by your joke

I just like the mental image of a queue of mourners admiring the kicks as they shuffle past tbh

4 Likes

Just ordered the adidas Originals Forum 84 Low AEC in white and red. Got them for half price ยฃ60 on size

Distressed, but a bit worried it looks like piss

6 Likes

Donโ€™t worry mate, itโ€™ll all work out in the end

8 Likes

I hope they do a better colour way of these cause so far only the 1st ones have even slightly interested me. Hope there are black ones on the way

4 Likes

The Nikes are from ebay; the Adidas are from the Size sale.

4 Likes

bought these recently.

3 Likes

these have arrived, donโ€™t like them

These are awful.

2 Likes

All the other colourways while not particularly for me I understood the appeal plus I do really like the design and when I see a colourway I like Iโ€™ll be all over them. This, this is just pre shitting your trainer.