🎉 August Bank Holiday Food Thread 🍦

Yes

18 Likes

Had my last bit of pizza for supper. Freshened up in the air fryer for 5 mins.

Might have a bit of home made lemon drizzle cake in a minute

8 Likes

Train breakfast :yum:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Made some Scones.

9 Likes

Yesterday we had a burrito, lots of crisps, and a brilliant post-gig food and drink haul to watch motd with (4 cans of red stripe, non-franchise pizza, wedges done in sfc batter and deep fried)

Today we’ll lunch somewhere (tbc) then we’ll later be fed at a wedding

4 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

Ordering a pizza for breakfast, living the dream :pizza:

6 Likes

Really want the Turkish eggs but I’m going to throw it all over my wedding suit aren’t I? Hmmmm

1 Like

Avo smash, roasted toms from mums garden, halloumi, watermelon hot sauce, on a fancy fresh bagel from the shop downstairs

7 Likes
  • Watermelon tacos
  • Turkish eggs
  • Avocado on toast
  • Shrooms on toast
  • Eggs florentine
  • Sweetcorn & feta fritters
  • Hauora bowl
  • Peach & strawberry granola
0 voters

Had one meal yesterday but it was big and good; Linda McCartney pie, mash (3 big taters between two of us ohohoho yes), mushy peas, big pile of Her Indoors’ homemade coleslaw, drowned in bisto, just a sprinkling of crispy red onion on top. Accompanied by a delicious old Jamaica ginger beer. Classic cup of tea and little piece of sea salt 85% dark chocolate afterwards :kissing::ok_hand:

Just had some mushrooms, fried in garlic and herbs, on toast w a nice dollop of horseradish mustard, on toast, with a big mug o black coffee for breakfast.

Tea will be paella, made with the big yellow courgette my brother in law gave me from his vegetable patch.

There’s also a packet of Oreos in the cupboard I got for a mere 50p on staff discount sat in the cupboard, for periodically dipping into as a reward as I complete my little tasks today and tomorrow.

God I love food.

5 Likes

This is what I want for my lunch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Shroom it up!

1 Like

Domino’s did NOT put extra sauce on my pizza. There’s barely any sauce on it at all. Fuming. Devastated. Life ruined.

1 Like

Some absolute chuff here will suggest using tinned tomatoes instead.

You just can’t trust Domino’s not to fuck it up can you!

Breakfast was toast and raspberry jam.

Apple as a snack along with some yogurt covered fruit The Child didn’t like.

I’ve just had two slices of leftover Meateor and one pepperoni from last night along with a pineapple yogurt, blueberries and a Tunnock’s caramel wafer.

1 Like

They’ve never failed me on the sauce front before :broken_heart: