August - FOOTBALL IS BACK, BABY!

2 Likes

I think we’re still lacking a bit of depth up front and at right-back with Clyne injured tbh

1 Like

we have choosen football.

Pepe to Arsenal CONFIRMED

1 Like

Flop. Calling it

AND ITS LIVE

1 Like

Fernandes to spurs

Hooray!

1 Like

We’ll have a £100m bid turned down next summer

Source?

Like the Dybala rumours this is surely just because Betis are being bastards for wanting as much money as they can get for their assets

Betis?

Rtp in Portugal they’re usually good.

I didn’t explain well, spurs have been chasing lo celso all summer but Betis have been moving the goalposts, id assume this is exploring other options to force their hand a bit

Matthew Collecot has flown out, whoever that is

One of our guys

anyone here a Palace fan??? They’re in for Camarasa apparently at €15m which is a great deal. Reckon he’d be a good fit for ya with Meyer etc. in the team already??

Yes, heard that rumour a couple of days ago. But apparently it’s not happening.

Lazio are after Milivojevic, if we were to lose Wan-Bissaka, Zaha and Milivojevic in one window, I might just give up.

Wonder if Pepe will be any good for Arsenal. Pretty strong attack with Aubameyang & Lacazette if he settles quickly

shame for them that they don’t have any defense

Delighted that we would have kept Zaha and Luka.
Fine with the fact we’ve got £50m for Wan-Bissaka.
Fine that we’ve got rid of a few fringe/past it players to free up wages a little
Fuming we’ve only bought in Ayew and a third choice keeper. Our first eleven is fine, but we’ve got a very weak bench/backups.

Mourinho to…Inter Miami ?

or maybe Benitez?

trying to imagine the Inter Miami line up, can’t help thinking it’ll be an EPL pensioners XI