AUGUST IS A NEW MONTH

Oi Oi! New day new month new me wot bounce u huns xoxox

Does August feature Des’ree?

1 Like

An old month in new clothes tbh

1 Like

Fuck. Anyone know how it’s possible to pay in to a Nationwide ISA from a different bank?

It’s been a bleak last few days for me. Though thank you for all your love and support in this matter.

Best to somehow keep going and crank out the tunes, here or five what my mate Rom (God bless his soul) would have wanted.

2 Likes

Bangers galore man!

2 Likes

August is my month :two_hearts: (birthday is on the 25th and it is also always associated with fond summer holiday memories)

3 Likes

such an amazing time to have a birthday!

1 Like

It is! I low key was glad to avoid the hassle of birthday parties with school friends and enjoyed being one of the younger ones in the year, and teasing my cousin who is 2 weeks younger than me and september born for being in the year below

2 Likes

youngest in the year, but not at school for a birthday :partying_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

how has this happened? it’s clearly still March.

1 Like

fiance :heart_eyes:

My karaoke song of choice…

2 Likes

It’s Cup Final day apparently! Can’t wait to watch the 10 hour buildup coverage on BBC1 Grandstand. Got my Abide With Me hymn sheet ready as well as the pre-match Guendouzi vs Mason Mount It’s a Knockout

mason mount has lovely eyes

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Month is 1 hour old and ready I’m lost. Mason Mount, The Thompson Twins.The Damned. Kraftwerk covering the Grandstand theme. Roddy Doyle and no school no punchy birthdays.

It’s going to be a better month everyone. We’re on the up.

2 Likes